Sunday, May 27, 2007

OUR FRUITFUL FUTURE!

GROW in the garden!


create your own slideshow









...firmly rooted in common * unity...
...of COURSE...
U may say that I ran away...
...but really it is more like i was just pulled & drifted...
Tumbling
Royal & Ragged
Fecund
WOMAN*WEED... that is me...
MUST be have been flowering grown succulant to some-
...haggling eyesore want-needed no more to that BELOVED 1one & those...

WHEN U look
...PLEASE come find me...
I too WANT to be where/ ALL the rows are aligned
...and the bountiful bud breaks welcome beautifully ...
...in the fullness of honored 1st fruit*peace*time...

& the prolific ALL rally & up down line
...though speaking ONLY transparent*truth...
SHARING PRODUCE...DIVINE!

Calling

ALL
Glamoured Global Genealogical Green Garden Growers
...did U know that U are this...
2me?